No-Dig/ How to grow your own food successfully
This weekend course aims to inspire a deeper understanding of organic food growing techniques and the No-Dig method.
The following subjects will be covered:
- Organic principles and practises
- The importance of Soil and soil biology
- No-Dig bed system/ sensitive land management/ building fertility/ preparing beds
- Organic matter, compost, FYM, leaf mould, wood chip, liquid feeds
- Crop plan/ crop rotation
- Propagation / transplanting/ seed and potting mixes
- Pests, Diseases, Weeds and Biodiversity
- Plant care
- Harvesting and storage of your produce
Course dates 2020
- Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th April at 10:00 till 4:00pm.
- Adults £55/day
- Students/ concession £30/day
Refreshments will be provided, please bring a dish to share for lunch
To register your interest and book your place, please fill in the form on our Contact Page.